17. What events have you cosplayed to?
Elf Fantasy Fair (Always)
Legolas and Thorin
Fem Jack frost
I am kinda new to the cosplay convensions
16. Do you belong to any cosplay groups? If so, what are they?
yesh I do.
- The hobbit
- A SECRET ONE MHAHAHA (you will notice it soon enough)
- Walt Disney
… || ¡HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD! || …
WTF?!!!…Good bye everybody, I died.
Thorin Oakenshield | Tunic
Well i have working on it for a new festival were i will be attending at Thorin Oakenshield. I am quite pleased how it turned out.
The fabric is a bit heavy, but worth it.
(Defenitly making it again with linnen some day)
15. Your least favourite thing about cosplay
When it is all done make/up is all done and then you have wore it a entire day and then you have to go home and get it all off
BECAUSE BY ME IT TAKES AGES
14. Your cosplay-making habits (eg. singing while working on cosplay)
hahaha well…. singing, cursing and dancing …
13. Your cosplay specialty (ie. something that seems to apply to a large amount of your cosplays, it could be a specific series, or a common feature in their appearance, such as glasses)
leather… I think its leather ;3;
7. The character you have cosplayed that is most similar to you (if none that you have cosplayed, then one that you will cosplay)
Dylan from Transfusion, he is laid back, shy and likes his indoor time with some games (i have this with books) So yeah i have to go with Dylan ;3;